Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let The Waters Rise

I have never experienced more faith based living than I have in the past few weeks. I don't even know the words to describe my brokenness. My confusion, my peace, and my feeling of love.

I am so ready for God to take control of my life, however I am not totally sure the people around me are ready for that quite yet... I have been so focused on God and his purpose whatever that may be. I ask that you just if you feel led begin praying about the future and whatever it may provide. I am so uncertain about what is yet to come, but I know it's going to be good!

I also have another request that lays heavy on my heart if you could lift a friend of mine up in prayer... Her husband was diagnosed with cancer. Please just cover both of them in prayers I just pray that God can minister to them despite the confusion of such a complex diagnosis.

Thanks!

I hope to post more later.... Yet I always say that!

No comments: