Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So excited!

For a few years now, I have heard of Donald Miller, and I have read amazing blog posts written by him like this one. That just make me smile and make my heart squeal.

Despite this loose following and suggestions to read some of his books. I haven't had the gumption to pick any of them up. Sometimes I drag my feet reading books that have high reviews... Usually I am not disappointed.

Anyways... Here I am now: picking up one of his books. Which one you might ask? Well, the one that many passionately supported as he has been creating it into a movie. And if you still don't know...

Blue Like Jazz
And I must admit: I am quite excited! Have you ever read any of his books? Any more positive or negative reviews? I would be happy to hear them.

No comments: