Monday, April 2, 2012

I have thought about quitting my blog... But something always leaves me coming back for more. Truth be known, I love writing... I love coming to the drawing board with thoughts, grievances, and my creativity. A blank canvas for words.

Little did I know people really still read this thing.

My mom called me last night to tell me that one of our relatives met some people from Ohio and they said: Thank God for Victoria Wilcox from Horseheads, NY! We printed stuff off from her blog and it helped our niece get diagnosed. This is the loose interpretation I got!

Years later, I can still look back to dark days of pain and hospital stays. I still don't quite grasp what it was all like but I know I am glad to have that in the past. Never did I dream that people still read my old entries. I had no idea they were even useful. Sometimes I feel as though I have given up hope... Somehow, my story still helps people. I don't know how.

Anyways, here I sit amazed. Hello, to the Ohio readers, and I hope your niece gets better soon!

No comments: