Monday, September 8, 2008

School is starting life is about to be normal. Or so I hope.

Well school has started and I am on my fourth day. I have been enjoying classes. I am happy that I have been able to be in the swing of things at least this far. Since I haven't been able to get back into the blogging groove as of lately. I am starting a new thing for my readers and I. As of today I am starting the "blogging book club". As of today I am starting a book club with my blog readers. We will start reading our first book "The Shack" by: William P. Young on September 15,2008. A week from today. So I encourage you to join us for this start of blogging book club! If you're interested in reading and would like to introduce yourself leave a comment under this post and try out the commenting. We're going to be discussing the books on comments under each post. I hope you will join me on this different twist to my blog!

I will be back September 15th! Get your copy of "The Shack"!

Victoria

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I have the book and I am excited to start reading it.
-Noelle

Anonymous said...

Victoria,
I am praying for you! Hang in there and take care. God is with you at all times.

-Noelle

Anonymous said...

count me in ..I have my book
Aunt Debbie