Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thought and Passing of time

My posts have been limited because despite being busy, I have also been having a hard time. There have been transitions to be made doctors appointments to make and family to tend with. It has been quite the week and it just seems like things pass so quickly. My heart breaks with the days that pass and the tears that have fallen. I am praying for a renewed peace and relaxation going into this week. I haven't felt my self the last few weeks here and it hasn't been any fun at all! So hopefully chipper happy posts come in the near future.

However, this is a song of my heart as of late. So- listen to it- hear it, comment about it. Do what you have to!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Oh. I am so sorry you have been down. Boy do I know the feeling.
I hope and pray you start to feel better and start to enjoy yourself a bit more.
Blessings!