Sunday, February 8, 2009

To that girl.

I feel like there is always that point in a girl's life when there is someone else. Tonight I have been down and I just hate things that happen:

This is to that girl...

The girl who was pretty enough to take away the guy she fell for.

The girl who was crazy enough to take a guy who was dating seriously for a long time before.

The girl who made plans way before anyone else to insure she would have a date.

The girl who broke someone else's heart for her own gratification.

The girl who was prettier, smarter, had more wit, and poise, than the other girl.

The girl who was crazier, funnier and had more beauty than her.

Yes, this is to the girl who always seems to sneak her way into a situation any situation at all and go along until it's ruined.

So many things have been going on in my life lately and tonight I am having real teen problems. It feels nice to know what it's like to feel like a teenager and feel that ache and sadness but at the same time it feels horrible, that I am dealing with it. So I am glad that I get to experience the crappy part of teenage life as well. That girl is lucky, she gets all of my dreams.

No comments: