Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For all the perspective students...

As some of my friends and I have talked... We have discussed our desires for perspective students. One of the biggest ones is that we wish people who visit our school could grasp how truly amazing the staff at our dining commons are...

Now granted, I rarely dine there and prefer to make my food in my room. However, there is a special Garlock worker that has stole my heart. She always has a smile on when I see her and she even gives me newspaper clippings that made her think of me. Some of these clippings include fashion presentations at the local museums and other hot local attractions. Which is very fun and so very kind of her.

It's interesting, though the school's food might not be fighting for top in the country... It definitely has top notch staff that have great stories and incredibly interesting pasts. It has been such a blessing to be at a school where I can get to know the dining commons workers so well.

So to perspective students: don't take our interesting array of workers in our dining commons at face value, they are so awesome.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I <3 the Garlock staff. And you. :)