Monday, December 19, 2011

The one where I move out.

Time is flying by!

In May I got to move about five times over the course of a month. Un-packing and packing up things again became a way of life for me. Then I moved into my little apartment and stayed until November. Then moved back to my parent's house. And now I am packing up yet again. Hopefully this time for the last time for the next two and a half years. So I can finish up my degree and get my MSW.

However, in the process of moving... I have been getting rid of a lot of things and trying to downsize my collection of material things. And since I love Friends, it reminded me of this episode... As much as I love living with my parents and as great as my apartment was... I can't wait to live with the women at the well! Stay tuned for a post about the new communal living project I will be living in. Hopefully until the end of college! :)

No comments: