Monday, February 11, 2008

Ignorance is Bliss

So the days have been seemingly long lately and I hope the pain I have been experiencing along with the locking of joints will pass soon. I think it's due to the weather and hope it will be gone soon.

I wish for one moment I could understand the disease I was going through and place it in words that Health Care advocates could understand. I don’t know how to explain the agony I have been facing on a daily basis. People are a little upsetting and I am kind of at my wits end with the ignorance of the medical community in some areas.

I cannot wait to be the healthy kid I once was again. I feel like 16 passed before I even got to live it! I have high hopes for 17. I cannot wait to get better and I am getting more and more ideas of what I will do when I am my 100% self again. Kind of just a blah week this week, although my Birthday party was this weekend and it was nice to have laughter filling me and have some friends over.

From that little bit of time with them I felt like I knew I could get better it’s just a matter of time. I can’t wait to go back to school and have my strength back. I have high hopes!

Signing off for now,
Victoria

No comments: