Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop- Three things you don't know about me.

Alright so I saw this lovely idea and thought I would give it a try! I am not entirely sure I am doing it correct however here I go!
Three things things you probably don't know about me.

1.
Upon visiting Roberts Wesleyan College- the college I am going to be attending in the fall I absolutely hated the campus and didn't want anything to do with it. I told my mom there was no way I would go there. After praying about it and really deeply thinking about it- I started to like it and when I visited a second time- it TIED with my first choice! Now I am going to be calling the school home for the next four years.

2. My weakness is visiting this blog and I do so almost daily. I can't help it!

3. My biggest fear is not of death or something like that but more of the dentist. Seriously.

MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You DID it! :D

ginny said...

just blog-hopping :) i don't like the dentist, either!