Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New York City.


A real vacation for a change. Out of the blue we decided to pack our bags up and head to New York City until Friday this week. Plans got changed and I was unable to go to a camp so why not make use of my mom's vacation time she had to take? Off to a relaxing vacation in the big city.

Maybe I will see some talking street objects.

Have you seen these waterfalls placed in the city?

Some more links to keep you busy:

I think these thought bubbles are ingenious.

I love this wedding video.

Have you seen this cute shop? I love their unique stuff. Remember these chalkboards? I used to use them in reading class!

This girl is totally awesome! I really like her style and her voice.

A good laugh.

This dad is so awesome! I love reading about his daughter and the things he makes her!

Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

my trampoline said...

thanks so much for the feature!