Tuesday, August 18, 2009

appointments

Since college is coming quite quickly it seems my life has been taken over with appointments and I have been run over by a fine toothed comb. Any changes are being monitored very closely and we are watching to see what the future holds. I was talking with a friend recently and I explained my fear of going off to college, not only because I will be away but also because I still have my IV and I still have so much that is different than say 95% of the students on campus. I have been realizing that leaving is going to be a lot different but it will all be good change. It is also where I know God wants me to be.

I think about the past few months and how April 1st, was the national deadline for decision making. Up until around May 28th I had no idea where I was going to college- and what college I wanted to go to. Yet it was as though one morning I woke up and it was just like it was something I had known all along. God has provided for me in so many ways and I look to my college experience to just be another way to honor him. This is a big step and one that probably wouldn't have been predicted say my Junior year of High School. As I reflect I see many years with some awesome people and relationships that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't gone through what I have.

It's exciting, it's scary, it's a little different, but it's life!

No comments: