Thursday, August 20, 2009

Remember

I was thinking of the days when I was small and things like my bunny blanket were all that mattered. Tattered and torn that thing wiped up tears and connected with me on the deepest level.

There was also during that time it didn't matter if you were a boy or girl you were just friends that is all. Less complexity and distraction you could call anyone to play with you and in your eyes the only difference was the length of hair and the colors you liked. It was simple you see. I don't know why life has gotten so complex.

Some use the excuse that you are able to rationalize as you age and this is why you have to judge things and figure things out. However I feel that sometimes I withdraw and don't say things mainly in thought I will be judged. They will see me differently. Days are passing much too quickly- things seem to hurt me deeply and I feel pain and love so magnificently.

It's a tender age, 18.

No comments: