Wednesday, September 23, 2009

weak

These past few days have been crazy with work and excitement and ever growing friendship.

Although now I must admit that I have been weak in many ways and physically my body takes a beating going to class each day and getting back. I personally must admit that I have found myself envious of my classmates not feeling the existence of constant physical pain and carrying around what seems like a large load of being tired and feeling out the constant physical effects. I had finally seen a light at the end of the tunnel over the past few months and things had been picking up and within the last few weeks and even days it has been difficult to find myself full of energy and life when my body is screaming to rest.

It has been difficult to come and to even try to understand who I am in this transition I want to shed that extra layer of skin, the label of everything and lately I just feel constant symptoms and tonight I just feel frustrated. Frustrated with how my body works in comparison to all of the other bodies but even in the midst of frustration I am thankful to be here today.

No comments: