Monday, December 6, 2010

bRING CHRISTmas to Africa

If you remember last year I posted this post. About getting caught into a life of motion.

Anyways, this year I got an e-mail from the With This Ring campaign again this year. They are at it again to propose a new tradition and thought with engagement and marriage.

I am totally impressed by the idea of starting your marriage out serving others in need with a bind of love with your future mate. So this is a really neat concept to me and is definitely a worthwhile cause. I felt with the hustle and bustle of the season it was important to take a moment and reflect on those who are less fortunate... May we each not get lost in the "busyness" of the season that we lose the sight of our true gift.




in closing this is a video that has profoundly impacted me and my life of ministry... I hope that the days where I have seen poverty first hand, or seen the sights of pain from others that they will continue to jar me to a point of discomfort... May we never forget and be forever changed by the radical love of Christ.

No comments: