Friday, February 3, 2012

Project 21 Day #6

Random Facts! Everyone loves a good ole' list of random facts. These are 21 Random Facts about me. Some may be little known... Enjoy!

1. I live in a barn. Yep, you read that right. I have recently moved off campus and into a barn that was re-furbished... Actually to be even more specific my room used to be a horse stable! Pretty cool right? Well, until the pipes freeze... It is an adventure, our land lord's are awesome about helping us make the most of it! It feels like every morning I wake up to a new noise, smell, adventure. Just kidding, I really love it and it has been such a blessing. Maybe I will write about it more another day!

2. I don't know if I ever blogged about this, however, last year before my 20th birthday, I cried for about a month. I didn't want to grow older! I was really scared, and had a hard time. This year I am taking the more relaxed approach! Bring it on!

3. I broke my pelvis in 2 places my Freshmen year of High School. Between courses of antibiotics for the Lyme disease.

4. I decided in about 3rd grade that I didn't think it was fair to have a favorite color... I didn't like having "boy" colors and "girl" colors. I remember a boy telling me I wasn't allowed to like blue because that was a "boy" color. Ever since then: when someone asks me my favorite color... I try to remain neutral. I don't play favorites and love them all.

5. I have never read the bible all the way through. It's something I have still always wanted to do. And by this I mean from cover to cover. Beginning with Genesis and ending with Revelation.

6. I don't like to sit still for movies.

7. I love playing in the snow! I am very disappointed we haven't had much snow this year and I am holding out to build a snow man.

8. I have never been downhill skiing. And secretly I am scared that I would break my leg or something.

9. I am horrible at texting. I actually have a really hard time using technology at all. Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong generation.

10. I hate taking multi-vitamins. I wish they had no taste... It's the only pill that I have trouble swallowing. I don't know what the deal is.

11. I can't listen to music while doing homework, having a conversation, or praying... It's too distracting. Really, any background noise makes it hard for me to concentrate.

12. I have a fear of heights... But I have always wanted to go sky diving.

13. I am not very good at cooking; but I love to bake!

14. If I had one food to live off the rest of my life: it would be pizza.

15. I go out to coffee all the time: but I actually hate coffee!

16. I turn off about six alarms before I get out of bed in the morning and plan for this by setting the first one twenty minutes before I have to get out of bed... I know this can't be healthy.

17. I am very particular about the pen's I use... I only like to use one pen throughout any given notebook and it bugs me if they are different. I have gone to the extent of not journaling for long periods of time because I couldn't find my pen!

18. I love quotes.

19. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life and I find it secretly exhilarating that I am about to graduate and have no plans.

20. I am scared to death that I will fail.

21. I love having pillow fights, finger painting, coloring, playing with play dough, and laughing until I cry. I think adults should do this more often... I think overall, we're too serious: most of the time!

No comments: