Saturday, February 4, 2012

Project 21 Day #7

You think I am crazy yet?! Three posts in one day to catch up... I can't fall behind like this! However, I made the commitment and I am going to remain true! This post brings you 21 of my favorite bible verses!

1. "Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
          - Psalm 46:10
2. "I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. "For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end. He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions." - Daniel 6: 26 & 27

3. "Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." - Psalm 103:1-5

4. "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me." -Psalm 42:7

5. "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." - Psalm 27:13-14

6. "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus Christ." - Romans 3:23

7. "Then the Lord replied: write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay." - Habakkuk 2:2-3

8. "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

9. "Do not think that because you are in the king's house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" -Esther 4: 13 & 14

10. "After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before." - Job 42:10

11. "Then he said to them all, 'If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will save it. What does it profit them if they gain the whole world, but lose or forfeit themselves?" Luke 9:23-25

12. "Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." - Isaiah 1:18

13. "I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth." - Job 19:25

14. "It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." with that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." - 2 Corinthians 4:13-15

15. "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18

16. "Let light shine out of darkness", made his light shine in our hears to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." - 2 Corinthians 4:6

17. "But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it's by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and it is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." - Ephesians 2:4-10

18. "O Lord, if you heal me, I will truly be Healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for you alone." -Jeremiah 17:14

19. "The king is enthralled by your beauty, honor him for he is your Lord" - Psalm 45:11

20. "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” -Exodus 14:14

21. "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: