Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The doctors appointment is to be updated by my mom when she gets a chance, due to the fact that I am not really sure where to go with it.

I haven't been feeling well these last few days, of exhausted and weak and laying around... I am making slow progress but slow is just that. Anyhow it's neither here nor there and I am noticing little bits and pieces of me getting put back together it all is just going to take time and lots of it.

I am full of excitement these days and I am pushing a little harder as Christmas draws near. This holiday is among my favorite, spending the season close with those of which we love. I am excited like a small child would be on Christmas eve. I receive Christmas cards from people back at school and teachers alike enclosed their wishes of me to be healthy and returning to school. I can't wait for the day when I can tell them my health has returned and I will be back at school soon, spending life like a teenager should. Excitement for a miracle or something special to happen this holiday season hasn't faded in my mind and just being together with my family on Christmas day will be the best gift I can receive. I guess as I grow older my wishes become simpler and my hopes for health are more real. I know that someday hopefully sooner than later, I will be well again or have a better quality of life at least than I do now.

Until then I thrive in the love, encouragement, and guidance of my friends and family and I hope for better days ahead.

Love,

Victoria

No comments: