Friday, January 9, 2009

Yet another update...

I talked to Victoria today and she wanted me to ask you all to pray for her. She said that it has been a stressful day. I do not know the specifics, but I am sure that your prayers will be able to provide her with some comfort.

On a positive note, Victoria said that she was able to sit in a chair today, which is an improvement over yesterday. Keep checking back for updates...you'll hopefully hear from Victoria herself soon, although I can't promise anything.

Sarah

9 comments:

Renee said...

I am so sorry to hear you are in the hospital, Victoria and what you have been through.
You are in my prayers for strength and healing so you can come home soon.
May God hold you in His arms and keep you completely safe.
Renee

Amy B said...

As always I am praying for you Victoria...Watch your mail when you get home. Hugs

debi9kids said...

Oh my! I haven't been around for a few days and just read back to see that Vic is in the hospital.
Please tell Vic that I will get all of my prayer warriors praying for her, for strength and healing and contentment.
Blessings.
~ debi

Sandy said...

Victoria is on my prayer list:)

mommytoalot said...

Hey Victoria..
Keepin you in my prayers
xo

TrampledbyGeese said...

My thoughts are with you. Hope you have a better day today and that you will be home soon.

Unknown said...

Hello Victoria - I send prayers, positive energy and beautiful thoughts to you. I hope that you feel stronger every day and will be back home soon!

Kelsey said...

Thank you for all the updates!

Please tell Victoria that I'm praying for her and thinking of her.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Hi Sarah
Thanks for updating us on Vic's condition. Please let her know for me that she's in my thoughts and prayers.
Corinne (from India)