Sunday, April 26, 2009

So busy!!!!

Perhaps a perk of being in the hospital was having free time. However, this past week has been absolutely amazing. I have found glory in so many aspects of my life and prayers are not just being answered, but being answered in a full and powerful way. I really wanted to sit down and take the time to write out the past week since it has been way too long since I sat down and wrote on the blog.

Sunday I went back to church for the first time. It was overwhelming to see everyone again after what seemed to be so long. I had really missed my church family. So it was just awesome to be back in the pew and back with a group of people who loved God and weren't afraid to show it.

Monday and Tuesday were very similar in many ways and just were filled with doctors appointments! It was absolutely insane and I was still walking with my walker. I couldn't get around very well so the traveling was quite intense.

Wednesday I went to school for the first time in 4 weeks. What an awesome thing to be back for the day, I only went to school for a half day to just get back into the mix of things for a little while. It was definitely an answer to prayer and it was so incredible to be back with people my own age experiencing life.

Wednesday night my life shifted, it shifted so heavily that I don't think my life will ever be the same from this day forward. I really can't share all of this night or the things that followed because I feel the news is cheapened by the sharing on my blog with my family and friends that are closest to me.

Thursday night I went to my typical GC and we really had an awesome time. I encountered the presence of the holy spirit and God a lot this week and it was something that is just indescribable. I do believe that if I could wish for one thing for everyone in my life it would be the spiritual encounters and the amazing feeling that fills you when you have them. It's incredible. Seriously incredible.

Friday was another day at school and filled with getting back into the swing of things. After school I had a doctors appointment and also had a Lyme Walk meeting. :) It was awesome.

I will continue to update more. I am doing really well and when I am ready to share get ready to hold your seat! Thank you so incredibly much for all of your prayers. I appreciate it so very much. Please continue to pray for my family and the understanding of everything in complete and whole entirety as I go on.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so happy that you're home and feeling better! The world would be a better place if there were more young people who weren't afraid of spirituality. I'm sure your Father in Heaven is pleased with the way you live and uplift so many people.

Noelle said...

Prayer is amazing...what God does in our lives is awesome. :)