Saturday, January 30, 2010

Choosing to live or die...

This week has been one of those weeks that flew by with little or no warning. Events happened and I watched them as they passed- I felt like I was a bystander in my own life.

However here I am to the weekend at last. I recently watched a video about how much God loves us. It just amazes me how much he truly is totally awestruck and head over heals for us. I guess after reading some e-mails and thinking about life. We really have the decisions to live or die each day. How we respond to the circumstances around us, how we choose to love others and how we choose to bite our tongues or not to bite our tongues. If we take each day as the blessing and miracle it is, then yes- it will be just that a miracle, a blessing.

I have just been so overwhelmed by the tragedy within the world the badness, the evil, but a friend shared with me something that still rings true that no matter how messed up our world is no matter how broken it is, nothing is beyond redemption.

No comments: