Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year- Focus

Last year at this time, I was coming up with a word for one year to try to focus into my life. Something that I could dedicate. That post can be seen here.

As I reflect on this last year- it seems like so much can happen. So much can seem to change and within an instant things that are certain seem to come crashing down. I can hardly believe that in the last 12 months I have found myself in so many firsts. God has really moved me and changed me for what I believe is the better. I have found over the past few days that I need to wait upon the Lord more and find my glory within him alone. One thing I have noticed is my lack of praise, my lack of reminding God how much I love him. How much I need him, and of his place within my life.

Things have been weighing heavy on my heart. I have really thought about my word of the year this year and how I would like to define, or RE-define my life this year, and I believe I have come to it. I would like to focus. Focus on what is important, on relationship, on love, on God. Finding my true passion from him, and only from him alone.

Surrendering every single day to God and having an even more centered life focused on HIM. I ask that you continue to pray for me as I am making vital decisions about my life and what God will have for me and about when I should just go, and when I need to lay back. I have been really struggling regarding those things.

No comments: