Saturday, April 10, 2010

Too Messy to Deal With

And so the cookie crumbles or so it seems...

I feel like once you get so close with someone or once you get so close in a friendship or relationship, it's just a matter of time before I become too much. Or the person can no longer take me. I am just a girl who is too messy to deal with my problems continue to stack on top of each other sky high.

I don't get it. I know I am the problem- but there doesn't seem to be any easy solution. Is there any relationship that can last that certain point? I don't really know if there is and if there is, I don't think that it will ever come. The pain that numbs me puts a sting in my chest and a pain deep within my soul. We keep running, running, running full speed into the ground.

I feel like I care too deeply, I am hardwired in all of the wrong places it's just a matter of time before you drop me too. Just wait and see, but please don't say "just trust me".

No comments: