Monday, March 14, 2011

Eye Glasses


It has been almost one year to date... The day that my eye glasses took a turn for the worst and I lost a bow off them.

They experienced someones destructive buttocks meeting them front and center. It was a crushing experience. And after that moment, they were a one bowed bandit. It was a traumatic event and after that, I wore my contacts every day. Until one day that my eye turned red and a friend loaned me some weak prescription old glasses...

Well folks, I would just like to inform you that I am no longer on the prowl for a new pair of glasses. While my mom was up here for my birthday, we got new glasses. Now granted, they are nothing like my old faithful one bowed bandits, and they are my prescription... So there is no real adventure in them. However, now I can see! This is monumental. I am pumped.

Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Moms are the Good. So is the gift of site! Glad you can see!!!!!!!! Because you are going to need to be able to see with your eyes when we can be together again! VISIT IN JUNE! COUGH COUGH.