Monday, March 21, 2011

Rita's

Have you ever had Rita's? If not, you're totally missing out. The photo above is from the Washington DC trip: as a treat our whole group was treated to Rita's! We were "good". I was so very thankful. THEN: I went home this past weekend and Rita's was giving away FREE ice! I was totally pumped and of course we went and got some. And of course, I could not make up my mind and ended up getting three flavors in one cup. It was spectacular. So I may have jokingly said: Rita's has changed my life. But no really, I think it's probably a favorite summer treat for me. And since the one back home just opened again... It's beginning to look a lot like summer! I cannot wait to go running in warm weather again! I am really excited about the prospect of the months to come. And if you haven't had Rita's.... You need to try it. It just might change your life too. 

1 comment:

Peter Webb said...

Thanks for the comment, Vic! =)

I have never heard of a Rita's--do you know what states they are in? I don't think I've ever seen one in Michigan. It sounds grand though!