Friday, March 6, 2009

My God is big my God is loud.

If there is one thing I am tonight, it's free.

Tonight I am free from anything but the love of God. Last night I went to this awesome worship and prayer service with well, myself! I was invited by a girl from school and it was the most fun and intense worship I have done in a long time. There was just something about the environment that was infectious. The people were so steadfast in the Lord and it was really all around me. It was the most awesome thing ever.

If there is one thing God is, he is love. I am amazed every single day by the love that pours out all over from his people. God is wonderful and I love him with all of my heart and soul. You may wonder why I am writing about this- but this is why, because I realized there is one thing I don't do enough of and that is read my bible. I have been reading it nightly and it still doesn't seem like enough. I have been drawn into the book of His word and it just seems so captivating.

One thing I have observed is the fact that I will let a bad morning set the pace for a whole day for me. If things go rough that morning it could ruin my pace for the rest of the day, and effect others. If I am a Christian and I want to show God's love how come when I have a wonderful day full of blessing I don't let that seep into the days following? I have really been looking to test my faith in different ways, or make myself become a better person. Diving into just about anything I possibly can. I can't wait to continue to find these things in him.

Finding glory in the sunrise, and glory in the rain...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good time! I miss those awesome worship moments. I need to get back into reading the Bible. With me, it is hard to focus on reading with Lyme. But, I am going to do my best and let Him do the rest!

Love, Noelle

said...

You are some kind of role model, Vic!