Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Transition to Spring with 101 Things

The transition to spring hasn't been difficult for just me alone, with the time change and the forever feeling of exhaustion as a college student. I am finding it hard to find the perks and the excitement in everyday living. However, with Yahoo's help a new article caught my eye...

In the midst of signing bills and letters of approval, or disapproval that have swept the web, that can quite honestly make my own stomach turn. I found this article. An article to spark a bit of optimism in all of us. Everything from coloring to ordering pizza in, is on this list. I think it's a good hint of finding the perks in every day life. Finding a piece of optimism.

Lately, it seems like a tall order to follow. However, we are always in control of one thing, how we react. I am still trying to perfect that...

No comments: