Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Miracle

A few days ago, I heard my life referred to in a way I guess I am not used to hearing it referred to as. Or something I unconsciously hear and take no acknowledgement to.

It's a miracle. In the last few days, I have heard that phrase quite a bit. I am in some ways intimidated by the words however, people who barely know me have jokingly, or seriously referred to my life as a miracle.

It's a miracle, you're walking, after spending so much time in a wheelchair, it's a miracle you're here at college. People who know nothing of my story- giving glory to God. It's an incredible thing however, as a guy who spoke at chapel stated: the reason you're alive right now: is because God wants you to be BORN. He wants YOU to be alive and he has a purpose for your life. Whatever it may be, if you're not meant to die- you can fall out of a building and bounce off the ground if he wants you to live. Now I am not saying that you should go jumping out of a building waiting to see if God will catch you. However, the last few days have opened my eyes even greater to God's blessing and God's love to his children.

He really will provide for you, if it is a spiritual need a person will come and fill that very essence of your life. He will fill you up, he will provide, he will love you, he will romance your heart. All you have to do- is wait for it, and wait faithfully on the Lord. For me this is an incredible concept and I just want to say, no matter what your story is, it's a miracle you're alive today.

No comments: