Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Me.

I don't really know what to write.

However, I have delayed the updates to the Internet long enough and now I feel it's only right to write.

I have been disappointed in how things have ended up. I am tired, and weak still... However, I did make the journey back to college this weekend. I got to enjoy the company of some good friends and got to see our Cross Country Race this weekend. I haven't started training again, and I honestly don't know if I will be training or racing again this season...

I am also back on seizure medicine.... Which is almost a feeling of defeat as I feel like: why? Why me? Why today?

But: when it comes down to it:

I am here. I am alive. It's me updating again.

I will update again, soon.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey girl. Definitely thinking of and praying for you! Keep trusting in the One who holds you in his hands!