Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 21 Project Day #2

Today's edition of the 21 Project is 21 qualities of a perfect day!

1. I would get to sleep in as late as I wanted and be able to take my time getting ready.

2. The outfit I would like to wear would be clean and all picked out for me.

3. The weather would be warm enough that I didn't need a heavy coat but chilly enough that you need a sweater. The sky would be blue with a few clouds.

4. I would be surrounded by those I loved and would get to spend time with them.

5. I would have a coffee date or a lunch date with a friend and we would get to chat and laugh together.

6. I would get to sit down and eat dinner with my family. We would not be on our phones or distracted but soaking up good quality time with one another.

7. I would go for a run and when it ended I would still feel like I could just keep going forever.

8. I would have extra time to just spend doing devotionals.

9. Time would move very slowly and the day would leisurely string along.

10. I wouldn't have any big projects or homework to worry about.

11. Get a boquet of wild flowers to put in my room.

12. Spend time getting lost in a book.

13. Spend time doing crafts with my mom, sister, and my mom's friend Cheryl.

14. Not getting called in to work and feeling completely content with that.

15. Not needing any money and having all of my student debt paid off.

16. Find out I had a 4.0 for the semester.

17. Get a massage.

18. Going to bed as late as I want the day of the perfect day and not having to worry about getting up early the next morning.

19. Have unlimted energy for the day to accomplish everything.

20. Go hiking with a friend.

21. When I went to bed that night, sleep well and have a good night's rest.

No comments: