Thursday, January 26, 2012

Totally content, no seriously.

I am totally content. I realized this about a week ago. No seriously, I am.

I have so much that I am looking forward to doing and I just want to enjoy them. People are unpredictable and so is life! However, aproximately a week or maybe it was two? I am not really sure!

I realized that I am totally, completely, content!! I have pretty much everything I need right now in my life and I am at a very exciting crossroads in my life. I am deciding whether or not I want to be a Social Worker the rest of my life or if there is something else that I would like to be... I could go on to Medical School, Law School, or become pretty much anything I wanted to be! Isn't that crazy?!

I am looking forward to traveling this summer and going places I have never been before!

Some places on that list? Well, confession: there is only one right now... Colorado. But I was thinking about some others: maybe Montana... I don't know! What are some of the most beautiful places you have ever been? What would you highly recommend? I would love to hear about it!

I am so excited about approaching each day as an adventure! I recently began thumbing through the book I Married Adventure by: Luci Swindoll. It's a book about allowing each day to be an adventure in and of itself. So here I am, no idea what I am going to do this summer... But trusting God that He will provide through each leg of the journey. Maybe I will go square dancing or go to a hoe down. Maybe I will climb to the peak of a mountain (I sure hope so!) and swim with dolphins (never thought about doing that!)... Some day soon I think I might re-visit my Bucket List... I hope you will join me as I journey onward.