Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Busy Busy Busy... Silence?

I am so sorry I have lacked to show any enthusiasm this past while in the blogosphere. I wish I had something exciting to say like I just got back from a surprise free trip to a Caribbean Cruise. However that's not the case at all. I have just been catching up with friends and family, and I am very thankful that I can say for once- it's not because I didn't have anything to write! It's because I didn't have enough time to sit down and actually compile my thoughts. My room has been a mess things have been chaotic and it's starting to settle down. I have two art pieces to get done my Monday both that are highly complex but do-able. So that will be nice when those are finally done.

I continue to be humbled by the comments people leave and the sincerity in their words. I am meeting many wonderful people. For now, I have another essay to write for a scholarship and artwork to do and a book I would like to finish! Life is crazy but that's okay. I soon will be back in school and with some sort of schedule. I also will be getting feedback from the two colleges I applied to. So we shall see! I am thinking about going to visit them too here in January! Maybe towards the end of the month. I want to take my artwork and such to them. I am quite excited. So there is a brief update. I will write more later.

No comments: