Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award


It was a great honor to receive the Superior Scribbler Award from Renee at Renee's Reflections. She is an awesome woman and I am surprised and honored to receive this award.Here are the rules for the blog:



  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.

That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog. Superior Scribblers I know?Check them out below:

Kelsey at K is... Not your Average Girl Kelsey is well, fantastic. She is a lot like me in many ways and she has inspired me. She gives me hope because of her wonderful attitude and compassion towards others. She is a really good writer and I think she is well deserving.

Tori at Breathings Of My Heart This blog is lovely. I absolutely love going there her blog is fantastic and wonderfully written.

Bouf Mom at Who Says 8 is Enough? A loving mother who not only has 9 wonderful children but also a wonderful lady all around who has shared her journey of parenting a large family and helps others by giving back to other families. She inspires me so much.

Carson's mom at SANITY This blog pulls at my heart strings. She is such a wonderful mom and her love is so apparent through her writing. The family's story just makes me cry, smile, laugh, and pray. If you would like to help this dear little girl Carson, please check out a great thing going on here.

Kimber at Kimber's Space This lovely mom is fantastic and she has awesome Not Me Monday's I enjoy reading her blog and the different things she brings to the blogging world. I also feel so special and happy when I receive a comment from her. She's an awesome person.


These people are so awesome and they all add a different spirit and piece to the blogging world bringing color and sweet little sentiments. Thanks for visiting and a little later I will be posting an update.

3 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I'm honored! What a blessing during the finals craziness--I can't update and pass everything on right now, but I'll do so soon. Thanks! <3

debi9kids said...

Thanks so much! All of the things you wrote about me were so very kind and thoughtful :)

Cole Twins said...

HI Vic!
Thanks so much for the award. Sorry I am late with this post....too much stuff going on!

Hugs to you!