I was given this letter by Michelle over at One Crafty Mama.
It's a game that you play-
The game is an easy one! All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with! If you would like to join in let me know and I will assign you a letter.
1. Tea- I absolutely love tea of all kinds! My favorite as of late is pomegranate green tea. It's absolutely delicious, I don't really like coffee all that much.
2. Tylenol- I am very thankful for Tylenol it relieves my fevers and it also can help with the aches and pains I experience sometimes.
3. Teachers- I am very thankful for all of the teachers I have had over the past years, lately especially because they have been patient and kind and they all have tried to help me get through high school and I couldn't have gotten this far with out them.
4. T-shirts- I love T-shirts especially T-shirts with a cause I have them from walks I have participated in and causes I support. I really find them to be nice because sometimes they make people ask questions and then I am able to educate them on something they didn't know about.
5. Telephones- I really enjoy telephones especially my cell phone because it keeps me in touch with my friends when I am out of school and my family. It also makes me laugh when I get messages from my grandpa. I will never forget the day my grandpa sent me a picture message by texting. I still have it saved!
6. Time pieces- I love watches and time pieces especially pocket watches. I love spending time with other people as well.
7. Thoughtful People- I am really especially thankful for all of the thoughtful people that have come into my life, there have been so many and I hope some day I can be the thoughtful person giving back to those who are in need.
8. Tye-Dye- I really like Tye Dye things I love the whole artistic look to it and I love doing it and not knowing what the t-shirt will look like until I am done.
9. Truth- This is a game I like to play and it's fun because you get to know the other person while you play. What you do is ask questions and then the person has to ask honestly. In order to win one person has to pass the question and then the other person has to answer the question the passed person asks.
10. Teapots- Ah alas, my last item of T and one of my favorites! One of my Christmas wishes was a teapot! I am super excited I like funky ones that are different and out of the ordinary.
This post was brought to you by the letter T. Sorry for so many posts today! I think I am on my third for the day.