Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude

I just wanted to dedicate this post to my thanks. You know as the money is tight the economy is bad we’re experiencing change God’s timing has been forever perfect. I am so thankful for what I have and as I thought about things I am just so glad that I have a love for God. No matter what happens I have found that my life is okay. Things I wished I had not that I need, just a wish have shown up to me. Lately especially I have really wished I had more Christian music. It is so nice to be able to have that music. It helps me so much and there is always a song that connects me further to God and his love. It’s such a great ministry and this past week I received my second and well, I guess third Christian CD. A guy from church gave me these two CD’s and they haven’t stopped playing since I got them. I love listening to them and they give me such a big appreciation for these small gifts. I am not really a materialistic person I don’t need a lot of clothes and really I don’t need much of anything. I am just thankful right now for the people in my life and the little joys. I think this Christmas I am going to give gifts and I just want my gift back to be one of thanks. A simple Christmas is all I dream of. Thanks for listening be thankful for the little things today.

No comments: