Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Untitled.

I thought I would write one post at what feels to be my absolute worse. I keep thinking if you wonder what death feels like- this must be what it's like. I sit here tears streaming down my face and in pain beyond belief. Walking isn't an option I feel so miserable. There is no prose to this post there is no joy to uplift. I feel like crap and I am being blunt about it. If you have ever told someone their sickness is all in their head I think today would be a wonderful day to appologize to them. This disease feels like slow death and I don't know how to explain it in any other way. I have faith God will pull me through I have faith he will show me big plans. I believe there is more than my small eyes can see. But tonight I feel broken. I cast all of my burdens upon the Lord. As the bible says: "Give all your worries to God, because he cares about you" 1 Peter 5:7. I Just thought I would share my true feelings with you while they are here. My love and prayers.

2 comments:

TrampledbyGeese said...

I'm sorry to hear that it is feeling bad these days. Just think, every twinge or ache is a Lyme bug crying out as it becomes extinguished from your body. Eventually things will get better. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Victoria...I know what it feels like to not know if you will wake up in the morning...to feel lonely..helpless...unsure.

I am praying for you. Praying that God sends many blessing and heals you. I pray he gives you strength to get through each day even when you think it is not possible. I have hope.

I'm here for you and thinking about you and praying for you.

Take care and rest up, Noelle