Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just having one of those days...

This week has been a struggle, I am not going to lie. I am sleeping more and more and in pain more frequently. I just feel as though everything has been sucked out of me so much that I don't even know where to begin thinking... Sometimes I wonder do good things last? Then I think- do I even let my good things last. A bad thing from two months ago might still linger in my mind but do I even remember what I was happy about two months ago? I was just thinking about it. Oh well,

Today I am thankful for my mother. I am thankful for her compassion and her dedication to being a mother. She has worked so hard to be my mom and be the constant provider of our home. She went from kissing skinned knees to sitting in ICU rooms to anything in between. She has been one of the greatest and most patient people in my life. She has shown me that there is nothing in life that is worth giving up. She is such a wonderful person on so many levels and today I am glad that she is in my life.

Hope every day you are finding more and more things you are thankful for as well.
P.S. It always makes me really happy when I do the spelling check and blogger says back: No misspellings found.

No comments: