Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick and home.

As much as this blog is a joy to me and I love doing it, right now I am not really feeling up to par. I have been slowly getting weaker and weaker and today I made a hard decision to quit the blog for the time being. Today I can't really find much thanks and I need to focus on things like school and such with the strength I do have. I find myself feeling very weak a lot and my stomach very tight. I don't really care for eating much and I have been sleeping beyond normal hours. I want to focus now in hopes of getting better for the holiday season.
Be well,
Victoria
P.S. Please no sweet treats, I know I have been getting things of that nature and I just wanted to inform those of you who do send me things right now prayer is the best gift that can be offered. Thanks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to leave you a comment to say I am thankful for finding your site from Myka caringbridge site. I see you are having a rough time, but your strength is very evident and I pray that this focus will see you to stronger times. Continue on fighting this battle though it does seem to range. You are an inspiration.

Jake said...

Victoria I'm praying for you and I hope you feel better soon. Keep your head up (I know it can get heavy at times) and keep on keeping on. You always manage to pull through and I know you will.

I also wanted to say thank you for all you've done for me in the past. Thank you for helping me with my spirituality especially that gift is priceless to me. It would take a long time to cover everything but you have done a lot for me and I'm thankful; so thank you.

I hope you feel better soon,

Jake

Unknown said...

Hi Victoria,

I just saw your note in my guest book and see we have a bit in common with this horrid disease.

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this and I'm sending my thoughts and prayers your way.

Unknown said...

I understand you needing to take the time away from blogging. Do what you need in order to feel better. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

debi9kids said...

Victoria,
Thank you so much for visiting my site today and leaving a comment.
Upon reading your story and this last post, I truly belive it was God that led you to comment on my blog, so that I would be led to you.
I am very sorry you aren't well right now. I will pray for your physical strength as well as spiritual strength to get through this.
this is the season of the Lord and the time for renewal, in both faith and life.
Believe. Just believe.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Sending prayers, good thoughts and good karma your way. I hope you feel better.

Corinne Rodrigues said...

Hi Vic
Thank you for your comments about my Daily Insights story. I came by here to thank you and having read your story cannot but be inspired by your courage and love for life. You are truly a star! Praying for your recovery.
Is there anything you'd like from India (elephants not included!) let me know...
Love ya
C